All information obtained from our customers ensures maximum utility of your experience with Prime Gymwear.
This policy is to inform you about how we collect, protect and use any personal information we collect from you. It is vital you understand you can control what personal information we collect from you and what it is used for. This policy sets out how we intend to use your information, who we will share it with and what rights you have about use of your information.
Personal data we collect:
We may collect the following information about you:
- Name, age, Date of Birth, gender and any other relevant demographic information;
- Purchases and orders made by you;
- Social media handles;
- Your contact details, including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers and email address;
- Your communication and marketing preferences;
- Your location;
- Your correspondence and communications with us;
- Your interests, preferences, feedback, competition and survey responses; and
- Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform.
Note: this list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes outlined in this policy. Some personal data is collected directly (when you set up an online account etc.) and some information may be collected indirectly (when you browse our website etc.).
Our website is not intended for people under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to minors.
How personal data is used:
Prime Gymwear use your personal data to:
- Provide goods and services to you;
- For crime and fraud prevention;
- To ensure our website is best suited to consumers;
- To identify and contact competition winners;
- To enable us to manage customer service interactions with you;
- To verify your identify;
- To enable us to manage customer service relations with you effectively.
We may share your data with:
- Other companies within our group
- To purchasers, investors, funders and advertisers if we sell our business or assets.
- Credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments;
- g. Paypal
- Governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so.
Legal basis for using data:
All of our data use complies with the GDPR rules in force from 25/05/2018.
Why we collect and use customers’ personal data:
- As necessary to perform our contract with you efficiently and to the best of our ability
- As necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests, including
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- selling and supply goods and services to our customers;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against us;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- to identify competition winners;
- understanding your behaviours and needs;
- preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders.
- as necessary for complying with our legal obligations including:
- where you exercise your rights under data protection laws
- for compliance with legal regulatory requirements
- to establish or defend legal rights
- All data collected is based on your consent. You hold exclusive rights to withdraw your consent at any time.
Protecting your data:
- Prime Gymwear ensure your data is protected and is stored securely.
- Our security measures include
- Internal policies setting out our data security rules for our employees;
- Training for employees;
- Encryption of data;
- The above list is not exhaustive.
How can you protect your data?
- Always be cautious when sharing your personal data.
- If you receive an email from Prime Gymwear requesting card details and/or payment you should always ignore it
- If you are using an unsecure network, we advise you against entering your card details on our website and you must always log out and close the website browser when you complete your online session.
- Keep account passwords and information private.
- Avoid using the same password for different online accounts.
- We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of information.
- Various laws and regulatory requirements applicable to us require us to retain certain records for specific amounts of time.
- We will only hold persona data for as long as we require for legal or regulatory reasons or for legitimate organisational purposes.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about processing your personal data
- The right to request access to personal data we hold about you at any time
- The right to ask us to update your information
- The right to object to processing of personal data
- The right to request we erase your personal data
If you wish to have further information on any of the above, please contact us via email: email@example.com